Scheduled meetings take place every other month at the Village Hall at 7.30 pm - open to the public. A copy of the Minutes of these meetings can be seen upon request from the Clerk, and on this website once approved.The Parish Clerk
Mrs Jennie Blackburn – 01449 721369
The Parish Councillors
- Cllr Colin Woods - 01449 711747 (Chairman)
- Cllr Deb Turner - 01449 711461 (Vice-Chairman)
- Cllr Brian Heard - 01449 711330
- Cllr Stephanie Challinor – 01449 711286
- Cllr Diana Brenig-Jones - 01449 711324
- Cllr Karl Wilkinson – 01449 711320
- Cllr Sharon Budd – 01449 711243
- Cllr Henry Stanford - 01449 711742
- Cllr Jen Henderson-Hamilton – 01449 711960
Click / tap here
to send an email to The Parish Clerk
The Parish Council’s responsibilities include
- The Parish Council is responsible for:-
- the approval and monitoring of Council expenditure;
- annually analysing future funding requirements and recommending the precept to be raised;
- arranging insurance of parish property;
- arranging loans and donations and;
- other associated activities requiring finance.
- Contact: Cllr Budd, Cllr Stanford, Cllr Woods, Cllr Brenig-Jones or the Clerk, Mrs Blackburn
- The Parish Council oversees the maintenance of the footpaths within the Parish of Earl Stonham.
Contact: Cllr Colin Woods, Cllr Budd, Cllr Henderson-Hamilton or Cllr Heard.